We are hiring for the following positions for the 2023-2024 school year:
Lower Elementary Lead Guide
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual who is dedicated to growing a community of Montessori learners. The person in this position will be responsible for coordinating the various aspects of a Lower Elementary classroom, all while maintaining the fidelity of this Montessori program and its relationship to the Nature’s Way Culture.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have their Elementary Montessori certification and a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- Have a deep understanding of and appreciation for elementary social, emotional, and academic development as well as Montessori philosophy.
- Have experience guiding a Lower Elementary community and leading an Assistant Guide.
- Desire to work in a community guided by respect for children, families and staff
- Embody the values of the Montessori philosophy and uphold the guiding principles of Nature’s Way Montessori School at all times
- Display a strong teamwork ethic, a genuine desire to collaborate with colleagues and parents, and possess a steadfast sense of professionalism.
- Be an enthusiastic, collaborative guide who is interested in growing professionally within this supportive school community.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and e-mail addresses for three professional references to [email protected]